Wall-Clene™ Wall and Ceiling Cleaner
For smoke and soot removal from
fire damage and furnace blow-back
A superior wall and ceiling cleaner for smoke and fire restoration clean-up, Wall-Clene is gentle on painted surfaces, yet strong in performance. It easily strips away soot, grease, and soil while leaving no residue.
Wall-Clene contains no Butyl Cellosolve, hydrocarbon solvents, petroleum oil or heavy metals.
Directions for Removing Soot from Fire Damage off Walls and Ceiling:
- Before getting the soot-covered walls and ceiling wet, vacuum surfaces and use Chemical Sponges to prevent streaking.
- Wear rubber gloves. If cleaning ceiling, wear eye protection tool.
- Dilute 4 ounces of Wall-Clene per gallon of water.
- Starting at the bottom and working up, apply with towel, sponge or wall wash kit.
- Wear rubber gloves to avoid skin irritation and eye protection if needed.
- In severe cases, use 8 ounces of Wall-Clene per gallon of water.
- Rinse cleaned surfaces.
- For severe smoke odor, add Smoke Off Liquid Deodorizer to the Wall-Clene solution.
- For nicotine on walls, add 4 ounces of OSR to 1 gallon of diluted Wall-Clene.
- Also, remove the air conditioning registers and clean out that area.
- After the cleaning, you may need to seal the area with Odor Barrier to keep any smoke odor that penetrated the walls from coming back.
- You can then apply a fresh coat of paint, if needed, and wipe the smoke film from the windows.
Wall-Clene Smoke Damage Wall Cleaner Use Concentration: 4-8 ounces per gallon of water.
Use pH: 9.25
WARNING: Wall-Clene contains alcohol, which can set off a carbon monoxide alarm.
Smoke Damage and Fire Damage Products:
Material Safety Data Sheet on Wall-Clene.
Wall-Clene Large Label
Wall-Clene Small Label
Wall-Clene Wall Cleaner Order Form:
Wall-Clene Wall Cleaner is discountable. Prices subject to change without notice.
To add Wall-Clene to your current order, select the unit size you would like from the checkbox above, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button.