Steri-Fab is a fast-drying EPA-registered disinfectant, capable of simultaneously killing fleas, dust mites, bed bugs and many other insects while also deodorizing and sanitizing surfaces.
Steri-Fab offers 11-way protection against insects, germs, and odors: viricide, bactericide, sanitizer, fungicide, insecticide, deodorant, germicide, disinfectant, mildewcide.
THE disinfectant/insecticide that kills lice, dust mites, bed bugs, roaches, fleas, scabies and a host of other insects.
For use on rugs for moth and spider problems. Check with your state authorities for the licensing to become a professional pest control operator.
- No dilution needed
- Fast drying - dries in 15-20 minutes
- Non-staining (may not be compatible with some finishes)
- Can be sprayed on everything except people, animals, food and cooking utensils
- No dyes or perfumes
- Steri-Fab has hundreds of uses
- Can be sold to or used by the consumer
- Can be sprayed directly on most furniture, lockers, cabinets, drawers, carpets, car interiors, animal bedding/cages, beds, bus seats/interiors, hospital waiting room areas, doctors offices, police cars, garbage bins, etc.
- In tests conducted by the MGK Company, Steri-Fab provided 100% knockdown at +1 hour and 100% mortality at +24 hours on bedbugs
- The synthetic insecticide in Steri-Fab has a margin of safety 6.5 times lower than pyrethrum (which is extracted from chrysanthemum flowers)
- Bacteriostatic and fungistatic during restoration processes
- Kills odor causing organisms on carpets and deodorizes
- Contains no perfume, dyes, or harsh solvents.
- Leave mites in the dust with Sterifab: Sterifab offers the unique ability to kill dust mites and bed bugs on inanimate surfaces such as mattresses, upholstered chairs, couches and carpets.
- Can be used to sanitize mattresses and kill bed bugs.
- Kills disease and allergy-causing bacteria, fungi, germs, mold and mildew: Salmonella choleraesuis, Proteus Mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Penicillium, Variabile Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (interdigitale) (Athlete's foot), Herpes Simplex II, Vaccinia virus, Aspergillus niger.
- Kills bed bugs, lice and louse eggs, fleas, ticks, dust mites, roaches, ants, silverfish, black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, cat fleas and other insects.
Directions for Using Steri-Fab:
For bacteriostatic, fungistatic and deodorization of mattresses surfaces: Apply 4-5 ounces on single beds and folding cot mattresses and 6-8 ounces on double bed mattresses.
Remember that the box spring will also require treatment with an equal amount of SteriFab.
A dew like mist is normally sufficient to assure complete coverage and compliance.
1 case of Steri-Fab will treat about 32 sets of mattresses and springs.
NOTE: In Texas, you must have a germicidal treatment license to be a mattress renovator.
Approved in Ohio for sanitizing mattresses, box springs, comforters, bolsters, pads, cushions, pillows and quilts.
Steri-Fab must be shaken well before and during application to ensure that the identification crystals are dispersed throughout, so they are applied evenly.
For sofas and upholstered chairs: Apply 4-5 ounces to small sizes such as love-seats and 6-8 ounces to regular size sofas. Use 8 ounces on convertible sofas. SteriFab must be shaken well before and during application to ensure that the identification crystals are dispersed throughout, so they are applied evenly.
More information can be found at the Steri-Fab Applications / Fact Sheet.
Use of Steri-Fab on stain-resist nylon carpet will void the warranty
Coverage: About 1,500 square feet/gallon.
Use Concentration: Undiluted
Use pH: Not applicable
Steri-Fab is not compatible with some wax finishes.
NOTE: Steri-Fab may not be shipped via air!
NOTE: Many states require that a contractor applying a pest control product be licensed. Please contact your state EPA office for further information.
Additional Anti-Microbial and Pest Control Information:
Material Safety Data Sheet on Steri-Fab.
Steri-Fab Order Form: