StoneTech™ Heavy-Duty Exterior
Stone & Masonry Sealer
Heavy Duty Water Repellant
A superior water repellent and stain protector for exterior stone:
Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer provides “natural look” protection for exterior natural stone & masonry. Formulated with advanced, water-based, silicone technology that protects against water-based stains. Lasts for years even under extreme sunlight.
- Easy to Use.
- Inhibits Efflorescence.
- Preserves Natural Look.
- Great for Building Facades.
- Excellent Water Repellency.
- Non Yellowing.
Directions for Using Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer:
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings and loose debris.
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply 1-2 coats with a brush, paint roller, or solvent resistant low pressure sprayer. On porous surfaces the first coat will soak in considerably. Additional coats will cover approximately double the previous coat.
- Highly porous material will need longer cure time between coats. Allow time to saturate, about 5-15 minutes per coat. Wipe off any excess residue prior to complete drying.
- If, after drying, a light haze appears, lightly dampen a clean towel with Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer and wipe surface to remove.
- Clean equipment with mineral spirits or Saf-T-Solv™.
- For maximum oil and water repellancy, allow Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer to cure for 24 hours, then apply two coats of StoneTech Professional Impregnator Pro™ as per label directions.
- Do not walk on surface for a least 4 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours.
Coverage & Expected Wear of Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer treated surfaces:
Depending on type of stone, porosity, texture of surface and method of application -
Coverage: Approximately 200 - 1,200 sq. ft. per gallon.
Expected Wear (with proper care):
5-10 years on exterior surfaces. For optimal results, reapplication is recommended every 3-5 years for exterior surfaces or 5-7 years for interior applications.
Routine Cleaning of Exterior Stone, Brick and Masonry:
To maintain the stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Professional Revitalizer™.
Heavy Duty Cleaning of Exterior Stone, Brick and Masonry:
Pre-clean with StoneTech Professional Klenz All™ Heavy Duty Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaner.
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing Products:
Additional Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing Information:
StoneTech™ Professional Products™ Material Safety Data Sheets
Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer Order Form:
Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer is non-discountable. Price subject to change without notice.
To add Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer to your current order, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button.
Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer is a solvent-based product - it cannot be shipped by next day air!